New Patient Center
Body Contouring/Weight Loss
Your First Contour Light® Body Contouring Session in Houston, TX
- You will be greeted by Dr. Nicol
- We talk a little about your habits, diet, expectations, and weight loss goals.
- We take the first measurement.
- You can take a nap and enjoy the Contour Light® experience. (Optional: You can also enjoy our full face shield experience that targets the face, chin, and neck)
- We place you on the vibration plate, allowing the liquified fat to be eliminated by the lymphatic system.
- We take a second measurement so that you can see the instant results.
- We put together a custom plan with simple but powerful tips on achieving your weight loss and health goals.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST CONTOUR LIGHT ®SESSION
Wear comfortable undergarments
Contour Light® only works on areas where the skin is exposed. Most patients prefer wearing a sports bra and shorts, or a bathing suit.
Divide your body weight by 2, which is the number of ounces you should drink. Stay hydrated before and after your treatment!
Eat a light meal
Eat a light meal 2 hours before your treatment, and wait 2 hours after your treatment to eat again.
Keep moving after your treatment! Taking a walk, heading to the gym, or even doing work around the house will keep your body burning fat after your contour treatment.
Following a healthy diet will keep your body in fat-burning mode. Avoiding sugar and simple starches or overly processed foods will also help enhance your results.
Alcohol intake works against the Contour Light® treatment. Drinking lots of water and refraining from alcohol will help your body eliminate the toxins.
Decrease the amount of caffeine you drink throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated. Staying hydrated will prepare your cells for the red light treatment.
Take $120 off Your First Weight Loss and Body Contouring Session*
*for new patients only
Your First Chiropractic Consult
At your first chiropractic appointment, our goal is to gather information and understand your concerns, pains, and past history. From there, we will create a detailed plan of action. Here is what your first chiropractic consult would look like:
1. We collect your health information
2. Go over your concerns
3. Infrared thermography scan of the spine
4. Conduct a physical exam
5. Scan of the spine with our Proadjuster
6. We then conduct our first treatment of the spine
7. Create a detailed and customized plan of care